Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Devin Haney Putting in Work For Jorge Linares Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Devin Haney Putting in Work For Jorge Linares Showdown

Devin Haney Training Photos Gallery - Devin Haney says his fight against Jorge Linares is the biggest of his career to date as prepares to defend his WBC World Lightweight title at the Michelob ULTRA Arena at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, Nevada on Saturday May 29, live worldwide on DAZN. (photos by Johnnyrueg)
    [Click Here To Read More]

He looks ripped. I bust his balls at times but I NEVER see him fat or even thicker between fights. He’s a true gym rat.

Comment

“Stacked card”?????

Comment

I used to think Haney would be the next big thing... now I dont even think he wants to be great. I think he wants to be famous but not great.

Comment

Haney having shoulder problems?

Comment

linarez might upset him.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
              I used to think Haney would be the next big thing... now I dont even think he wants to be great. I think he wants to be famous but not great.
              Why do you say that? I see him steadily building up his resume and staying focused. He won't do what Garcia has done.

Comment

Originally posted by PredatorStyle View Post

Why do you say that? I see him steadily building up his resume and staying focused. He won't do what Garcia has done.
                Signing with Dazn was almost career suicide in a weight class where the bigger portion of the top names are elsewhere. I understand a couple fights at one place or the other but these multi fight long term contracts are holding fighters back from career defying fights.

Comment

Crazy how DAZN paid Haney 3 mil for this fight and 2 mil for Gamboa. No wonder other fighters keep pricing themselves out.

Comment

Working...
                  X