Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Badou Jack Putting in Work For Jean Pascal Title Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Badou Jack Putting in Work For Jean Pascal Title Rematch

Badou Jack Training Photos - Two-division world champion Badou Jack and veteran contender Luis Arias previewed their respective showdowns during a Las Vegas media workout Tuesday, before they step in the ring for separate attractions of the Floyd Mayweather vs. Logan Paul SHOWTIME PPV undercard on Sunday, June 6 from Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It’s refreshing to Badou working with JB, Detroit in the house!

Comment

First fight was an epic war and I can't wait for the second. Both these guys are fearless, tough as nails fighters.

Comment

the loser should retire

Comment

One of my favorite fighters! Win, lose or draw!

Both guys are a bit long at the tooth but I believe Jack still has a bit left in the tank. Pascal's given us some big fights over the years but he's also taken a few too many beatings...the back to back Kovalev beatings took some time off his career.

Either way, both guys are gonna give us fireworks like the last time! Can't wait!

Comment

Jesus this is like a thread you'd expect to see in 2015

Comment

Working...
            X