Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jermall Charlo, Juan Macias Montiel - Face To Face at Kickoff Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jermall Charlo, Juan Macias Montiel - Face To Face at Kickoff Presser

Charlo, Montiel Press Conference Photos Gallery - Unbeaten WBC Middleweight World Champion Jermall Charlo and hard-hitting 160-pound contender Juan Macias Montiel met face-to-face for the first time Tuesday during a kick-off press conference as they preview the main event of a special Juneteenth Day celebration in Charlo's hometown of Houston Saturday, June 19 at Toyota Center headlining a Premier Boxing Champions event live on SHOWTIME. (photos by Esther Lin)
    [Click Here To Read More]

What a joke....
    bigsmoothh bigsmoothh likes this.

Comment

Went to get tickets online today and not only are all the ringside seats already purchased but all the decent seats period are already gone. My guess is this sells out in the next couple of weeks. I’ll be watching from the house....I don’t do nosebleed
      bulldognyc bulldognyc likes this.

Comment

Showcase fight brotha.

Comment

PBC fighter Vs. Unknown Latin fighter
          (The formula)
          Boxing-1013 Boxing-1013 likes this.

Comment

This is what killed boxing. This coked up bum rants and raves about he’s a top fighter blah blah blah then fights a cab driver from South America...what kind of piece of **** would actually support this? Is this a joke? People will actually buy tickets and watch this trash? Idiots. Shameful.
            bigsmoothh bigsmoothh likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
              Went to get tickets online today and not only are all the ringside seats already purchased but all the decent seats period are already gone. My guess is this sells out in the next couple of weeks. I’ll be watching from the house....I don’t do nosebleed
              You're a fool.

Comment

why?
                such a crap fight.

Comment

Grow a pair and fight Benavidez.

Comment

Thanks uncle al. For free boxing on t.v and great matches like this one.

Montiel kinda looks like munguia also does he have a black eye?

Comment

Working...
                    X