Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Figueroa-Luis Nery Main Event Averaged 221,000 Viewers On Showtime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brandon Figueroa-Luis Nery Main Event Averaged 221,000 Viewers On Showtime

Showtime's viewership increased Saturday night for its broadcast of Brandon Figueroa's knockout of Luis Nery. Nielsen Media Research reported Tuesday that an average of 221,000 viewers watched Showtime's main event from Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, California. The average viewership for the Figueroa-Nery fight was higher than the prior main event Showtime televised.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Time to promote the young Texan lad. Shouldn’t be too hard, he’s an all action texican and a model. Invest in him

Comment

Sucks - Good card, good fights, terrible numbers

Comment

Damn shame. Excellent card, top to bottom.

Comment

Tremendous "exposure" they're getting on Sho...
          Sid-Knee Sid-Knee likes this.

Comment

That sucks. I missed the card besides the main event but it was a really good fight. Maybe the highlights on youtube will bring in the exposure

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
              Time to promote the young Texan lad. Shouldn’t be too hard, he’s an all action texican and a model. Invest in him
              Promote him before he starts slurring his words more like. With his (lack of) defense an accurate puncher is going to have a field day and his inaccurate punches will give counterpunchers lots of opportunities. He's still fun to watch but his style is a candle that burns twice as fast.
              Bob Haymon Bob Haymon likes this.

Comment

I watched it....Great broadcast....Good fights....hate that few watched...

Comment

PBC sucks at helping to create stars.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    PBC sucks at helping to create stars.
                    What are you talking about? Haymon is a god who can do no wrong. It's Hearn and the evil DAZN who are the dark forces. Remember?

These numbers... Look... AMAZING! Oh thank you Haymon for doing such a great job on a platform that reaches MILLIONS of customers and not some stupid app that gets even less numbers. Right?

Only DAZN before the pandemic had nearly 1 Mill customers in the US. Nah, it's all lies from a pathological liar in Hearn. I can't find those lies we keep on talking about, but i'm sure they'll turn up sooner or later. Maybe. Haha.

Comment

Working...
                    X