Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jessie Vargas: Liam Smith Wouldn't Last Twelve Rounds With Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jessie Vargas: Liam Smith Wouldn't Last Twelve Rounds With Me!

Liam Smith (29-3-1) is still upset over his May 7th unanimous decision loss to Magoed Kurbanov. Most observers felt the fight was close as did two judges who scored the fight 115-113 for Kurbanov but the third judge turned in a head scratching 117-112 scorecard.
    [Click Here To Read More]

As experienced as Smith is, I believe that Tszyu will be too much for him. Against Vargas however, he would be in pretty a competitive fight.

Comment

Good match up and should be entertaining if it gets made.

Comment

Mikey Garcia, a blown-up LW, was smacking the shit out of Vargas, a natural WW, even though I think Vargas edged that fight. Smith is a big lad, a natural LMW, who never stops coming. Imagine what he'll do to him.

Comment

This would actually be a decent fight.

Comment

I can remember when Jessie had the backing of Floyd as a next great thing smoking due to his sparring sessions with Floyd at a very young age. I wouldn’t say he was a gym fighter by no means because him being a 2 time champion and only have lost to the best, but I here to say that your boat has sailed and it’s time to move on from how great you think you are; to facts! I am sure he can still beat some top guys, I just can’t think of one quickly and it would still remain to be done so do you stick around to try or become a club fighter in the process, my guess is the latter. You were good why you lasted however, Times Up!

Comment

Would still be a very fun, action fight

Comment

Working...
              X