Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Ramirez: When Two Fighters Really Want To Face Each Other, They'll Face Each Other

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jose Ramirez: When Two Fighters Really Want To Face Each Other, They'll Face Each Other

It's long been one of boxing's mysteries, or at least that's what we're told. When it comes to the big fights not happening, we are given endless excuses, or as the non-combative combatants might say, reasons. Sometimes, we're told, it's just one of those things.
    [Click Here To Read More]

In an era where big and important fights aren’t being made, I’m so glad that this fight is happening. Not too long after this we’ll be getting Charlo vs Castano for undisputed as well.

Comment

Mexico provides some legend in boxing Ramirez is one of them....viva Mexico..!!

Comment

I'm just glad this jr. welterweight undisputed showdown, is not happening in Saudia Arabia.

Comment

I have been looking forward to this fight for a while now. Once it was annouced I was ready for it. I know the odds and the smart people are talking Taylor but i got Ramirez winning this one. It should be close, but even if he dont take it is going to be a hell of a fight. All that noise down the hall about a HW fight that has not even been announced and very little noise on this great match up. Got to love it...........

Comment

On paper this is the best matchup of the year. Both guys are active fighters so it should be a good one. Have been looking forward to this fight since Taylor beat Prograis.

Comment

Once again Mexican fighters coming thru and showing how a man should conduct himself with courage and pride, while the thugs at PBC and crawfish keep on demonstrating the entitled cowards that they are.

Comment

Originally posted by Richie_R View Post
                Once again Mexican fighters coming thru and showing how a man should conduct himself with courage and pride, while the thugs at PBC and crawfish keep on demonstrating the entitled cowards that they are.
                "Thugs?" I guess Leo Santa Cruz and Benavidez are thugs too. You know they're on PBC right? There's probably more Hispanics on PBC than any other group. You know who runs PBC, huh? A Black man. You racist piece of crap. Just couldn't keep it boxing, could you? Rich of you to call people thugs when your country is corrupt, inefficient, violent and ran by drug cartels. You have to come to the U.S. just to have a decent life. Take advantage of something white people built. Moron.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy Gypsy View Post

"Thugs?" I guess Leo Santa Cruz and Benavidez are thugs too. You know they're on PBC right? There's probably more Hispanics on PBC than any other group. You know who runs PBC, huh? A Black man. You racist piece of crap. Just couldn't keep it boxing, could you? Rich of you to call people thugs when your country is corrupt, inefficient, violent and ran by drug cartels. You have to come to the U.S. just to have a decent life. Take advantage of something white people built. Moron.
                  Damn someone got triggered lmao! FYI I am American, but yes my family is from Mexico. You do know that Mexicans are also part white, right? And also middle/upper class Mexicans have a great life in Mexico, and here too. Yeah, Mexico does have issues with corruption and poverty, but a lot of countries do. America has always been the land to where people to have a better life and Mexican immigrants are becoming increasingly educated and successful here...especially 2nd and 3rd generations.

Comment

Go whip that Brits ass, and make him and the others know not to Fuk with MEXICO! How about that Josh fans

Comment

Working...
                    X