Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sam Eggington Vows To End Streak of Mexican Victories on UK Soil

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sam Eggington Vows To End Streak of Mexican Victories on UK Soil

Proud Brit Sam Eggington has vowed to end the run of high-profile Mexican victories on these shores this year when he faces 'King' Carlos Molina for a WBC regional title on Saturday 22nd May at the Coventry Skydome Arena, exclusively live and free on Channel 5.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Considering molina has only won 2 of his last 7, this isn’t exactly a high profile fight and if eggington (lol) doesn’t win he may want to call it a day
    VashDBasher VashDBasher likes this.

Comment

Eggington is a bum any I don`t really care who he fights. I lost any interest on him when he lost by early KO against Tanzanian guy.

I wanna se Tanzanian guy in bigger fights, not Eggington.
      I have no ears I have no ears likes this.

Comment

Yeah I would say that’s a career if you can win in solid fashion against this dinosaur!

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
          Considering molina has only won 2 of his last 7, this isn’t exactly a high profile fight and if eggington (lol) doesn’t win he may want to call it a day
          Wrong way round mate, he's lost 2 out of 7.

Comment

Originally posted by La Máquina View Post

Wrong way round mate, he's lost 2 out of 7.
            And Eggington, who ducked the Eggs & Cheese rematch the world demanded, is about to add to the L's.

Comment

It’s hard to take him serious with a name like that.
              Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

He's fighting Carlos Molina.. He's won the last eight, granted they've been cans mostly but you're wrong again, time to find a new interest.. amateur

Comment

Something about this reminds of the Chicago Cubs bringing a billy goat into Wrigley Field to lift "the curse."

Comment

Molina ain't the same anymore...easy win for Eggs...

Comment

Working...
                    X