Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Roman: This Win Brings Me a Step Closer To Regaining World Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Danny Roman: This Win Brings Me a Step Closer To Regaining World Title

At the Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, former super bantamweight unified world champion Danny Roman (29-3-1, 10 KOs) dominated the second half of the fight to win a 10-round unanimous decision over Ricardo Espinoza (25-4, 21 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Was a great showing by Roman I thought he looked bad in the Payano fight and it could've been a draw or a loss but I think he had a lingering shoulder injury since the MJ fight and it seems he got it sorted out. If he fights like this I can see him beating Figueroa and Fulton he still is a top guy at 122 and has the skills and chin to give anyone a problem I thought he won the MJ fight he was the champion but MJ was the network favorite hopefully they run it back and the winners fight each other. Aleem is another top guy that could mix it up with any of them to me his awkward style and pressure would give any of these guys a hard fight plus he can punch with both hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
      Was a great showing by Roman I thought he looked bad in the Payano fight and it could've been a draw or a loss but I think he had a lingering shoulder injury since the MJ fight and it seems he got it sorted out. If he fights like this I can see him beating Figueroa and Fulton he still is a top guy at 122 and has the skills and chin to give anyone a problem I thought he won the MJ fight he was the champion but MJ was the network favorite hopefully they run it back and the winners fight each other. Aleem is another top guy that could mix it up with any of them to me his awkward style and pressure would give any of these guys a hard fight plus he can punch with both hands.
      Couldn’t agree more. I was worried that he was slipping recently, but he showed that he still has it. He’s a top 3 guy in the division.

Comment

Originally posted by VashDBasher View Post

Couldn’t agree more. I was worried that he was slipping recently, but he showed that he still has it. He’s a top 3 guy in the division.
        Same I thought he was on the decline but he's still young and has a good head on his shoulders he seems hungry to get his titles back so let's hope he gets another opportunity.

Comment

Working...
        X