Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders' Stoppage To Canelo: Tibbs, Davison in Corner Row

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Saunders' Stoppage To Canelo: Tibbs, Davison in Corner Row

There appears to be some sort of rift between trainers Ben Davison and Mark Tibbs - with respect to Billy Joe Saunders' stoppage loss at the hands of Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez. Two weeks ago, Saunders was stopped in eight rounds in a three belt super middleweight unification.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ben Davison is trash. He is corroborating that Billy Joe said “I can’t, I can’t” when asked to do one more round. Even if Tibbs wanted to persuade him he saw that BJS just didn’t want to acknowledge more. Looks like Davison is just clout chasing off stupid damage control he was told do in the first place. I bet Frank Warren advised Dubois to just stay away from all those MTK Global affiliated clowns in preparing for his fight.

Comment

I think Tibbs and Davidson should box just to see who's right LMAO social media has turned boxing into a pillow fight and drama queen session
      Jack_sh*t Jack_sh*t likes this.

Comment

Fighting over who will be coach of a retired fighter?

Comment

Wow, no brits really need to get a grip! Where’s your balls at?! You phucking got stopped who gives a flying phuck about who said what? Phucking divas
          Richie_R Richie_R likes this.

Comment

What's the fuss about, the fight is over. The better boxer won, just as when Fury beat Wilder, no excuses will suffice after the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
              I think Tibbs and Davidson should box just to see who's right LMAO social media has turned boxing into a pillow fight and drama queen session
              Tibbs knocks him out inside a minute.
              Get em up Get em up likes this.

Comment

Tibbs is a proven trainer with various championship wins. Davison is PE teacher who’s never won an area title as a trainer.
                mlac mlac likes this.

Comment

Davidson is not a real boxing trainer. He is more of a body language reader but his strategies if any are untested. He is coming across as a woman in this article.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

Tibbs knocks him out inside a minute.
                    I'd pay to see that

Comment

Working...
                    X