Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tommy McCarthy Inks Pact With Hearn Ahead of Billam-Smith Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tommy McCarthy Inks Pact With Hearn Ahead of Billam-Smith Clash

Tommy McCarthy has signed a promotional deal with Eddie Hearn and Matchroom Boxing and will face Chris Billam-Smith in a showdown for the European, British and Commonwealth Cruiserweight Titles at Fight Camp this summer.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like McCarthy but there's something lacking. He has skills but sometimes he doesn't seem to throw punches with bad intentions and also seems to doubt himself in there.

I think the CBS matchup is all wrong for him. Billum-Smith is strong, aggressive and skilled. I think the Gentleman will stop Tommy in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
      I like McCarthy but there's something lacking. He has skills but sometimes he doesn't seem to throw punches with bad intentions and also seems to doubt himself in there.

I think the CBS matchup is all wrong for him. Billum-Smith is strong, aggressive and skilled. I think the Gentleman will stop Tommy in that fight.
      I’m quite fond of Tommy as a fighter and he comes from a great family that I had the pleasure to talk to. I hope he does well and I hope above all that he keeps his focus

Comment

Working...
      X