Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Virgil Hunter: Buatsi Has Dedication, Focus, Devotion To Boxing That Khan Didn't Have

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Virgil Hunter: Buatsi Has Dedication, Focus, Devotion To Boxing That Khan Didn't Have

Virgil Hunter believes that Joshua Buatsi has the killer instinct to take him places and says he also has a dedication that Amir Khan often lacked. Buatsi brutally knocked out Daniel Dos Santos in the fourth round in Manchester on Saturday, knocking him cold with a right hook and then landing another shot as the Frenchman collapsed to the floor.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Not having a chin made from poppadoms is an advantage too.

Comment

Buatsi is a good prospect, time to step him up though his last opponent was inadequate.I just get the feeling he has very heavy hands. He's got that loose-limbed puncher's body. Throws with bad intentions too..

Comment

Joshua has a brain where Khan lacked intelligence , Khan would throw a combi and get caught , this happened lots as he would never consider what was coming back and because of this low IQ he would call all theses shots 'lucky'. Joshua is a good prospect who needs a little time.

Comment

Buatsi has potential. He needs to step up the competition now to see where he’s at.

Comment

Khan definitely had other things other than boxing and most of it was all the philanthropic work he was doing all around the world. So much respect to him but he was far from a gym rat outside of camp.

It's go time for Buatsi though. This has to be the year he becomes a legitimate title contender. I liked some of the work he did on Saturday but he needs to go to the body more and continue implementing the feints. The LHW division is not all that strong, even Beterbiev is an older fighter who could be had soon.

Comment

The kid had an opponent who was back on his heels the whole fight, how does he respond when someone pushes him back on his will be the question. I did however see some good things outside of his power, such as his patience his hands were up and he appeared focused the whole time. Big ups!

Comment

Probably has Khans chin too the way they are matching him.

Comment

The only thing Khan has over Buatsi is he was fighting a lot better opponents at the same stage. Buatsi is going the same way as Yarde. All of a sudden they'll prolly step him up 3 levels instead of getting him leveled up now.

Comment

As I said earlier, its time now for Buatsi to face some sterner tests which will only do him good.

Comment

Working...
                    X