Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Liam Smith Furious Over Kurbanov Officiating - Wants Rematch, Tszyu or Vargas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Liam Smith Furious Over Kurbanov Officiating - Wants Rematch, Tszyu or Vargas

Former world champion Liam Smith has reflected on his twelve round decision loss to Magomed Kurbanov last week - insisting that not one person felt that the unbeaten Russian won the fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I thought he likely deserved the nod but it wasn't particularly egregious as these things go... the 117 - 112 card was pretty indefensible though. A draw would have been a perfectly acceptable result.
    mlac mlac likes this.

Comment

If Liam Smith couldn't get it done in Russia, what makes him think he will succeed in Australia? The 'Soul Taker', leader of the Tszyu-Clan Tim Tszyu, fighting out of Tszyu-Castle ; is like Raiden ( god of thunder from down under ) from Mortal-Kombat at the arcade on super-hard mode.

Like Tim told Michael Zerafa at the latest press-conference, I'm not going to fight the loser, referring to the whooping that Jeff Horn gave Zerafa. Magomed Kurbanov, is on the hit-list, Liam Smith can get it if Kurbanov ducks Tim Tszyu, right after Zerafa catches the beating of his life.

Comment

this was a close fight. Liam probably just about nicked it but no robbery. naive to think you are going to beat the home fighter in his home town when its close.

Comment

One of Canelo’s best wins. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
            One of Canelo’s best wins. Lol.
            You must be the only one that thinks that. Iv never heard anyone say that. Ever, lmao.

Comment

Comment

Liam won his fight with Magomed Kurbanov clean, it wasn't even close.
                I hate seeing fighters who put there blood sweat, and tears into this sport get robbed.
                They must've paid him good money to go over to Russia for the fight, he got the money
                and a unnecessary loss on his record.
                Unless you really need the money is it worth it, to get a loss on your record instead of a
                deserved win?

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  If Liam Smith couldn't get it done in Russia, what makes him think he will succeed in Australia? The 'Soul Taker', leader of the Tszyu-Clan Tim Tszyu, fighting out of Tszyu-Castle ; is like Raiden ( god of thunder from down under ) from Mortal-Kombat at the arcade on super-hard mode.

Like Tim told Michael Zerafa at the latest press-conference, I'm not going to fight the loser, referring to the whooping that Jeff Horn gave Zerafa. Magomed Kurbanov, is on the hit-list, Liam Smith can get it if Kurbanov ducks Tim Tszyu, right after Zerafa catches the beating of his life.
                  This is an accurate analysis of Liam Smiths comment on who he wants to fight next.
                  Tim Tszyu is no joke, a very good fighter, although I don't think that he'll ever be as good as his father was.
                  Kostya Tszyu, was a tremendous fighter in his short career 31-2 (25KOs), I still remember when he knocked out Zab Judah.
                  That said I'd still like to see Tim versus Magomed, and Liam in that order, but in neutral countries.
                  I did see Liam Williams beat Magomed Kurbanov clean in their fight, it wasn't even close after a few rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by mxtali View Post

You must be the only one that thinks that. Iv never heard anyone say that. Ever, lmao.
                    he probably confused liam and callum. both bums of course but i suppose you can give calum the slight edge for beating an edge of retiremenet groves and being tall and doofus like

Comment

Working...
                    X