Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo: I'll Take B-Side Status To Fight Golovkin, In His Backyard, In A Big Ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo: I'll Take B-Side Status To Fight Golovkin, In His Backyard, In A Big Ring

Jermall Charlo is comfortable having the chips stacked up against him in order to fight the best middleweight of his generation. The WBC middleweight champion Charlo (31-0, 22 KOs) would concede many of the bargaining chips that are a part of big-time prize fights in order to get aging IBF middleweight crownholder Gennadiy Golovking to fight him.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Golovkin does not want that Charlo smoke. He wants to cash out with a clenelo trilogy

Comment

ggg is not going to take any tough fights. He doesn't deserve to be considered in the hall of fame either. He can retire and disappear.

Comment

In a big ring????
        greeneye99 greeneye99 Ray* Ray* like this.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Jermall Charlo is comfortable having the chips stacked up against him in order to fight the best middleweight of his generation. The WBC middleweight champion Charlo (31-0, 22 KOs) would concede many of the bargaining chips that are a part of big-time prize fights in order to get aging IBF middleweight crownholder Gennadiy Golovking to fight him.
          [Click Here To Read More]
          de que habla?para que quisiera ggg un gran ring?jajaj

Comment

Originally posted by Lance98 View Post
            ggg is not going to take any tough fights. He doesn't deserve to be considered in the hall of fame either. He can retire and disappear.
            Judging by his last performance, I agree he's done. He's no longer the 'Drama Show'. He looks old and washed up now. Both Jermall Charlo and Canelo Alvarez smashes him at this stage of his career now.
            Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar delapolla View Post

de que habla?para que quisiera ggg un gran ring?jajaj
              What language is this? What does this mean?
              Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

In a big ring? Pfff! As if GGG would run.

Comment

Jermall Charlo looks weak every time he mentions GGG! GGG is irrelevant! A victory now means nothing, except getting another belt! Charlo almost as bad as Prograis calling out Broner!

Comment

Golovkin should ask for this fight, he has a chance of winning although I'd make him the underdog. Based on his performance against Derevyanchenko and then beating some unknown guy, I wouldn't make him the betting favourite.

Charlo has outstanding wins against Williams and Derevyanchenko, but then again, some remember his struggle against Korobov. So, it's an interesting fight, instead of hoping for Canelo. In GGG's case, he already fought him twice, although I'm not against a third.

I think Canelo beats Charlo, and beats Golovkin again, but more convincingly.

Comment

Working...
                    X