Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trainer: Saunders Will Have Very Tough Time Emotionally To Recover From Canelo Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Trainer: Saunders Will Have Very Tough Time Emotionally To Recover From Canelo Loss

Mark Tibbs, head trainer of former two-division world champion Billy Joe Saunders, believes that it's going to be 'very tough' for his boxer to come back from last Saturday's loss to Canelo Alvarez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"The night of the fight, you may feel a slight sting. That's pride ****ing with you. **** pride. Pride only hurts, it never helps."

Comment

Saunders will be met with very little sympathy or support outside of his "community".
      Ray* Ray* likes this.

Comment

Real hard to have any sympathy at all for Saunders' feelings given his history of mocking and ridiculing others. Karma a ***** huh?

That said he's a talented fighter and I'd hope he doesn't hang em up just yet. Still some decent fights to be made.
        Ray* Ray* Megaman99 Megaman99 like this.

Comment

I, for one, hope to never see his face again. No sympathy from here, I have no sympathy for idiots.
          !-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

If he's smart, he'll never fight again.

Comment

He is probably done. Irony is, he is not a strong heavyweight artist like DDD to get a chance for redemption. he should be more careful before talking stupid thing about other fighters.

Comment

calcium deficiencies from the single gym came back to bite. Any fighter who wants to hurt him again can simply bring the fight to him and loop to his left eye. I think the strength of his skull has been compromised. Normally a skull’s fracture can harden even stronger than before but with calcium deficiencies it might not work out as planned. Take Brook for instance.

Comment

could not understand except for the money to be made how saunders expected to beat canelo being he cant punch at all he could hurt the ring girl. canelo a guy that could not hurt cotto who was KO'd by the flyweight Pac man all of a sudden is a much harder puncher. hmmmm

Comment

All of the dirty antics that this idiot pulled off over the years came back around and cracked his eye for and eye. Deservingly

Comment

Working...
                    X