No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Figueroa vs. Luis Nery - CompuBox Punch Stats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brandon Figueroa vs. Luis Nery - CompuBox Punch Stats

Figueroa, Nery Compubox Punch Stats - Carson, California - For the WBC super bantamweight title, Brandon Figueroa (22-0-1, 17 KOs) captured more gold by knocking out previously unbeaten Luis Nery (31-1, 24 KOs) in the seventh round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

First of all great night of boxing. Good job Showtime. I was rooting for the kid (Figueroa) but I like Nery as well. Nery is own worst enemy. He should have be disciplined and came in on weight the first time. I was not surprised Nery was ahead on points at the stoppage. Good thing the kid listened to his corner. But truth be told Nery was already gassing out.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
      First of all great night of boxing. Good job Showtime. I was rooting for the kid (Figueroa) but I like Nery as well. Nery is own worst enemy. He should have be disciplined and came in on weight the first time. I was not surprised Nery was ahead on points at the stoppage. Good thing the kid listened to his corner. But truth be told Nery was already gassing out.
      His management needs to hire Freddie Roach

Comment

This was a great card overall. Every fight delivered and every fighter fought his heart out. It became apparent during the 3rd round that Nery wouldn’t make it to the 12th. As soon as he started backtracking it was only a matter of time before he got stopped. Fulton will outbox Figueroa, but he’s going to have to grind and stay sharp.
        Last edited by VashDBasher; 05-17-2021, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X