Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Nery vs. Brandon Figueroa - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Nery vs. Brandon Figueroa - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Nery, Figueroa Scorecard BoxingScene Live - Undefeated super bantamweight champions Luis "Pantera" Nery and Brandon "Heartbreaker" Figueroa faced off at the official weigh-in before their world title clash live on SHOWTIME this Saturday, May 15 in a Premier Boxing Champions event from Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, California. (photos by Esther Lin, Sean Michael Ham)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fig with the tko

Comment

Wow. I was proven wrong. Nery wanted no more of that. That was a beat down by Figueroa. He walked Nery down.

Comment

FOTY
        Geeeez. two tough tough guys out there. Can't believe Figueroa got this far in boxing without using a jab. I am here to enjoy it for as long as it lasts.

Comment

Very entertaining, very sloppy. Figueroa kept being a relentless windmill and made Nery gas and finished him off with that uppercut to the chest. When Nery started moving, the writing was on the wall; Luis knew he couldn't hang with the relentless slugging.

Up until the stoppage, I kept thinking that neither of these guys beats Fulton. I still favor Cool Boy, he's just too polished, but he's going to have to make Figueroa respect his power otherwise he could get swarmed.

Comment

Nery was gassed. He needs to come in on weight the first time. Brandon needs to use his reach advantage and work the jab.

Comment

Working...
            X