Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Burgos: My Reputation Is I Have Come Up Short; Ready To Redeem Myself Against Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Burgos: My Reputation Is I Have Come Up Short; Ready To Redeem Myself Against Martinez

For Juan Carlos Burgos, this is an opportunity for the Mexican veteran to revive his career. If the longtime junior lightweight contender can knock off undefeated Xavier Martinez in a fight Showtime will televise Saturday night, Burgos could land an opportunity against a top 130-pound opponent. The 33-year-old Burgos is 0-2-1 in world title bouts, but Burgos believes he can change the perception of his career by beating Martinez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Come up short? He lost wide his last two Ls.

Comment

His reputation is ten years old.

Comment

Im going to give Burgos his credit. This is where Haney tripped. Burgos extracted his fangs and dined on his poison. The good gate keeper, Burgos couldnt beat him, but he pulled his credentials.

Comment

Was he really robbed against Martinez? I've not seen it but remember HBO sold it as such rather heavy during pre-fight segment of the Mikey Garcia fight he lost

Comment

Working...
          X