Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Buatsi Scores Brutal One-Punch Knockout of Dos Santos in Fourth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua Buatsi Scores Brutal One-Punch Knockout of Dos Santos in Fourth

Joshua Buatsi knocked Daniel Dos Santos out cold in the fourth round of their light heavyweight fight in Manchester, to blow away some ring rust and keep on track to what could be some big fights later this year.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 05-15-2021, 04:59 PM.

At the AO Arena in Manchester this Saturday May 15, live on Sky Sports in the UK and on DAZN in the US and more than 200 countries and territories, Joshua Buatsi (13-0, 11 KOs) fights under Virgil Hunter for the first time against unbeaten Frenchman Daniel Blenda Dos Santos (15-0, 8 KOs). (photos by Mark Robinson)

Three European Title fights feature on the bill with Gamal Yafai (18-1, 10 KOs) defending his Super-Bantamweight Title for the first time against Jason Cunningham (28-6, 6 KOs), Tommy McCarthy (17-2, 18 KOs) defending his Cruiserweight crown against Romania’s Alexandru Jur (19-4, 7 KOs) and Lerrone Richards (14-0, 3 KOs) taking on Italy’s Giovanni De Carolis (28-9-1, 13 KOs) for the vacant Super-Middleweight strap.

Dalton Smith (7-0, 6 KOs) takes on Lee Appleyard (16-5-1, 5 KOs) for the vacant English Super-Lightweight Title and Ellis Hopkins makes history when she becomes the first female from the traveller community to turn professional. And Birmingham Heavyweight debutant Solomon Dacres is promising an explosive performance when he takes on Mladen Manev over six rounds

Comment

Probably the last Matchroom card on Sky Sports, good appetizer for tonight's fights

Comment

Card is live, HW debut of Solomon Dacres will be up first

Comment

Manev looks soft AF , looks like they brought him to get sparked out ...

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
            Probably the last Matchroom card on Sky Sports, good appetizer for tonight's fights
            Dammit! I was thinking this would be on DAZN. I have sky sports pass on my phone so all good. Any fights on this card that excite you ?

Comment

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post

Dammit! I was thinking this would be on DAZN. I have sky sports pass on my phone so all good. Any fights on this card that excite you ?
              Very excited to see Dalton Smith again, want to see how Buatsi looks tonight, think McCarthy/Jur has upset potential
              Dakuwaqa Dakuwaqa likes this.

Comment

Fat Bulgarian landing a bit on Dacres, giving it a go

Comment

Dacres landed the kitchen sink in rd 2

Comment

Bulgarian doing his best Homer Simpson impression

Comment

Working...
                    X