Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jason Cunningham Drops Gamal Yafai Three Times, Wins Decision For Euro Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jason Cunningham Drops Gamal Yafai Three Times, Wins Decision For Euro Title

Jason Cunningham considers himself such an underdog, he has it tattooed across his chest, but he pulled off a huge upset and the win of his career as he knocked down Gamal Yafai three times on the way to taking the European super-bantamweight title in a terrific battle in Manchester.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 05-15-2021, 03:15 PM.

Cannot believe it.

Comment

No Surprise to me, of all the fights today, I had this as my best possible upset bet of the week
      57Blues 57Blues likes this.

Comment

Strongly disagree with the scoring, I had it 10-2, I could see it closer, but not 7-5, Yafai got out landed and hit the more accurate shots in every round apart from 7 and 10, Cunningham's defence was great, I think he got complacent in the second half, and I thought Yafai might have hurt him to the body in round 10 with an accurate shot, but it was still wasn't close aside from the knock downs.

Comment

Thanks for the Yafai fight bc I had every fight as just nothing, but I kept it on and then bam Yafai reminded me of his brother Kal deciding to go all in and getting knocked around the ring. Like I said it was nice to see a fight break out, wonder what the odds were on that one some folks might have won some money.

Comment

Yafai has the boxing IQ of a dead Frog and a seriously questionable chin after getting dropped 3 times and hurt by a guy who hasn't had a KO in his last 16 fights. Yafai walks straight into punches and keeps doing the same thing over and over again without changing anything up. His brother is far better than him.

Comment

Enjoyable fight. The best on a mediocre cars filled with mismatches. It's a shame that the Teri Harper fight was scrapped.

Comment

Working...
              X