Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Figueroa: Love How These Fights Are Set Up, Get To Find Out Best In The Division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brandon Figueroa: Love How These Fights Are Set Up, Get To Find Out Best In The Division

Brandon Figueroa is professional enough to appreciate the road ahead without looking beyond the immediate task at hand. The unbeaten secondary WBA junior featherweight titlist faces his toughest test to date, at least on paper as he meets WBC 122-pound title claimant Luis Nery in a two-belt unification clash. Their bout takes place this Saturday, live on Showtime from Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, California. Awaiting the winner is the chance to further unify the division, which will come in a three-belt showdown with WBO titlist Stephen Fulton on September 11.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Plant, Figueroa, Nery, Devry, Fundora, Spencer, Milnecki, Ruiz, Garcia, Pacquiao, etc etc I thought Al Haymon and PBC was only for “black” fighters? Isn’t that what all the alt right racists say?
    In any event, looking forward to tonight’s fights. I hope the young Texas wins but ultimately I just hope it’s a good ole fashioned Texas shootout

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
      Plant, Figueroa, Nery, Devry, Fundora, Spencer, Milnecki, Ruiz, Garcia, Pacquiao, etc etc I thought Al Haymon and PBC was only for “black” fighters? Isn’t that what all the alt right racists say?
      In any event, looking forward to tonight’s fights. I hope the young Texas wins but ultimately I just hope it’s a good ole fashioned Texas shootout
      Other racists say that Golden Boy and Top Rank are for Hispanics and other-than-Blacks and itīs not true. What is true is that PBC protects Afro fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
        Given the styles of these two guys, this fight will turn into a war early on.
        Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by VashDBasher View Post

Given the styles of these two guys, this fight will turn into a war early on.
          I’m hoping for fight of the year candidate. When it’s a Canizales v Gonzales style war, the fans and the sport of boxing wins
          VashDBasher VashDBasher likes this.

Comment

Protection is about money. We can argue who, but there's no doubt why. I'll call it out, but any personal traits are just part of the description. It can get too complicated. AJ, who is black, gets protection from Eddy, who is white, but Eddy is talking hundreds of millions of dollars. Just the thought of such riches brings out Eddys motherly instincts.

Comment

Working...
            X