Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Dubois Splits With Mark Tibbs, Hires Shane McGuigan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daniel Dubois Splits With Mark Tibbs, Hires Shane McGuigan

In a surprise move, heavyweight contender Daniel Dubois has split with trainer Mark Tibbs. In the aftermath of suffering his first career loss at the hands of Joe Joyce in 2020, Dubois decided to split with coach Martin Bowers and began the hunt for a new trainer.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Dubois be like, “I don’t want another Tibbs/BJS jinx for my right eye…”
    Mario040481 Mario040481 likes this.

Comment

Hiring the old mans name cheaply, that’s the measure of it . Be another change in 2 fights time guaranteed,

Comment

good move. I used to think Shane was just a fitness guy that was just using his dads name, but hes proved to be a decent trainer. Interesting to see what he tweaks about Dubois

Comment

They call me Mr. Tibbs
          BigZ44 BigZ44 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            good move. I used to think Shane was just a fitness guy that was just using his dads name, but hes proved to be a decent trainer. Interesting to see what he tweaks about Dubois
            I also had my reservations about McGuigan as a trainer but I've seen improvements in enough fighters that trained with him to change my opinion. Good move for Dubois.

Comment

Originally posted by trippleupper View Post
              They call me Mr. Tibbs
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjnhHKIKqJA
              Last edited by mlac; 05-15-2021, 07:12 AM.
              Ray* Ray* likes this.

Comment

Comment

Interesting to see that a decent trainer put other boxers ahead of a 23 year old HW prospect, especially one who is fighting the WBA #2 ranked HW in his next fight…
                  Last edited by joe strong; 05-15-2021, 08:48 AM.
                  !-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

Smart move. All of Tibbs’ fighters get their face broken. Best to steer clear.

Comment

Working...
                    X