Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Don King Vows Lawsuit if Lovejoy Moves Forward With Charr Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Don King Vows Lawsuit if Lovejoy Moves Forward With Charr Fight

Heavyweight contender Christopher Lovejoy could be facing a legal battle with Hall of Fame promoter Don King, who claims to have an exclusive promotional agreement with the boxer.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Don King gonna Don King
    landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Sad that evil people seem to live the longest...
      Theosis26 Theosis26 likes this.

Comment

Charr is probably the longest-reigning heavyweight titlist by now who has never defended his title. So many postponements injuries etc. What little was left of his useful years are gone. Hope he has a lot of money.

Comment

Does Don King do anything for boxing? It seems like he exists to screw fighters in court with his tricky contracts.
          Theosis26 Theosis26 likes this.

Comment

What a weird dude, Don King is. He's 2000 years old, he should be enjoying every second of what's left of his life. Too old to give a **** about lawsuits and all that nonsense

Comment

All this .... over Charr?

Comment

Don King is still alive? I'm damn near half a century old and I remember him from my childhood.

Comment

Waiting for Fast Fres to sue everyone

Comment

A sure sign that King's washed up: in the old days, King would have stomped him to death over $600.00.
                    mlac mlac BigZ44 BigZ44 like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X