Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charr-Lovejoy Heavyweight Scrap To Move Forward, Contingency Plan In Place If Necessary

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charr-Lovejoy Heavyweight Scrap To Move Forward, Contingency Plan In Place If Necessary

One way or another, Mahmoud (Manuel) Charr plans to fight on Saturday night. Christopher Lovejoy promises to remain that opponent, even attempting to start at least one fight during the ceremonial pre-fight weigh-in.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Can you actually make a “champion in recess” title defense? Asking for a friend

Comment

If this fight actually happens I think Charr is going beat the Love & Joy out of this pretender in a a couple of rounds. If he struggles with him or loses it is time to hang it up.

Comment

Originally posted by VislorTurlough View Post
        Can you actually make a “champion in recess” title defense? Asking for a friend
        As far as I know, no you cannot defend the champ in recess position, but then again this is the WBA we're talking about, someone might get the bright idea to slap a sanction fee on the champion in recess thing, and then the WBA would look like this:

Interim title
        Gold title
        Regular title
        Super title
        Champion in Recess title

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post

As far as I know, no you cannot defend the champ in recess position, but then again this is the WBA we're talking about, someone might get the bright idea to slap a sanction fee on the champion in recess thing, and then the WBA would look like this:

Interim title
          Gold title
          Regular title
          Super title
          Champion in Recess title
          Which champion is in recess?

regular champion in recess, super champion in recess?

we all know it’s coming

Comment

Lol this better not get cancelled last minute. I need to see this fraud Lovejoy get blasted. The guy filed for bankruptcy to get away from Don King and went to Germany without a team or trainer apparently, so this should be interesting...

Comment

WAR Diamond Boy, gonna remind everyone who the real HW champion of the world is He is going to be Christopher's Killjoy

Comment

The contingency plan is everyone in the audience gets a WBA title instead
                PBR Streetgang PBR Streetgang likes this.

Comment

Charr is completely useless....his on again off again fights over the past 3 years are just tiresome.....for this stupid belt. Hopefully Lovejoy finishes this guy and then actually fights someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                    The contingency plan is everyone in the audience gets a WBA title instead
                    That one made me laugh when I read it.

Comment

Working...
                    X