Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zerafa Dismisses Tszyu: If Your Name Was Tim Smith, Nobody Would Care About You

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zerafa Dismisses Tszyu: If Your Name Was Tim Smith, Nobody Would Care About You

Michael Zerafa made a promise to keep calm, though the chance to take a dig at Tim Tszyu was all but inevitable. Plenty of words were exchanged as the two formally announced their fight, which will take place July 7 live on Australia Main Event Pay-Per-View from Newcastle Entertainment Centre in Newcastle, Australia. Tickets sold out on the first day, marking Tszyu's second straight fight at the venue to play to full capacity.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Keep talking Zerafa. That’ll make your defeat even better. Tszyu is going to hurt this guy. He’ll be one step closer to a title shot.

Comment

Tim Tszyu vs Jermell Charlo, would like to see that. No marinating, there's hardly anyone else in the division to give Charlo a tough fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
        Tim Tszyu vs Jermell Charlo, would like to see that. No marinating, there's hardly anyone else in the division to give Charlo a tough fight.
        I believe Tszyu will give him hell and is capable of beating him. That’ll be an excellent matchup.

Comment

Yes there are levels and Zefara is way out of his.

Hopefully Tszyu gets a recognised US name after this, he’s cleaned out Oz now it’s time for world domination.

Comment

im pretty sure tszyu will stop this bloke if horn could hurt him tszyu will do alot more
            i predict a 7th round knockout

Comment

If he was named Tim Smith he'd be running PBC's PR department. So Al Haymon would definitely care about him.

Comment

I like Tims style I'm definetly keeping a eye on this guy .

Comment

Tszyu may as well clear up the domestic scene. Probably decent money for him I’m sure a world title Shot or final eliminator will be after this.

Comment

Working...
                  X