Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker Could Be Heading in The Direction of a Chisora Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Parker Could Be Heading in The Direction of a Chisora Rematch

Former WBO heavyweight champion Joseph Parker could be heading in the direction of a rematch with Derek Chisora. Earlier this month, Parker won a very close twelve round split decision over Chisora in Manchester. Parker was dropped early in the first round and had to fight through some very tough moments as the contest played out until the final bell.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Correction: Parker should be heading in the direction of a Chisora rematch.

Comment

Of course he is, why risk getting knocked out by Hrgovic for less money?

Parker knows that he'll never win another world title, he's just looking for the easiest payday.

Comment

That’s the fight he’s going to take, it’s more money than fighting Hrgovic. Fight Chisora for a couple of millions on PPV or fight Hrgovic for 400k as a final eliminator. We all know which route he would go.

This is why I laugh at posters on here, who criticise someone else. Shall we accuse him of ducking Hrgovic now? Because Dillian Whyte did this same BS, he went ahead and fought Parker on PPV for more money rather than go to Bulgaria for much less in a final eliminator.

These guys are prizefighters, don’t expect them to take less money, unless they are from PBC where they would rather fight 5 soft touches for less money, rather than one tough fight for ten folds that.

Comment

The rematch fight is his biggest business fight, they should do this for August or September.

Hrgovic is completely overrated to a certain extent, both Parker & even this version of Chisora would beat him.

I think most people want to see the rematch, nobody really wants to see Parker face Hrgovic.

Comment

He must rematch Chisora, he actually lost, lol.
            Marchegiano Marchegiano likes this.

Comment

They probably should do the rematch but does anybody actually want to see it?

I wouldn’t care if I never saw either fight again, never mind against each other.
              !-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                The rematch fight is his biggest business fight, they should do this for August or September.

Hrgovic is completely overrated to a certain extent, both Parker & even this version of Chisora would beat him.

I think most people want to see the rematch, nobody really wants to see Parker face Hrgovic.
                Hrgovic is a big stiff robot idiot. He will probably be in the mix because the depth of the division is terrible really.

wouldn’t surprise me if they both beat him.

Comment

Nobody cares for this it was awful no skills between either fighter.
                  !-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

WhoCares_BlackRed1%5B1%5D.gif?content-type=image%2Fgif.gif

Comment

Working...
                    X