Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Plant: I Seen Some Weak Spots In Canelo Against Saunders; I Feel I'm The Better Fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Plant: I Seen Some Weak Spots In Canelo Against Saunders; I Feel I'm The Better Fighter

Nothing Caleb Plant witnessed Saturday night makes him feel any less confident about beating Canelo Alvarez. Plant gave Alvarez credit for stopping Billy Joe Saunders, but the unbeaten IBF super middleweight champion noticed flaws in the Mexican superstar. Plant discussed Alvarez's performance versus Saunders during the most recent episode of "The PBC Podcast," which debuted Thursday on www.premierboxingchampions.com.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The bookies think you are 1/15 the fighter clenelo is.
    ReggieKray ReggieKray likes this.

Comment

He isn't going to sit down on his punches and make them stick and he literally gassed against Uzcategui. Just collect a check like BJS. Belt Sale in 168. And I'm tired of people talking about Benavidez, who literally lost to a TMT fighter and got dropped.
      Queen_Leia Queen_Leia likes this.

Comment

Plant is smarter than BJS, is more slick and has faster hands. He gasses out in fights, but so does Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by hhh1200 View Post
          He isn't going to sit down on his punches and make them stick and he literally gassed against Uzcategui. Just collect a check like BJS. Belt Sale in 168. And I'm tired of people talking about Benavidez, who literally lost to a TMT fighter and got dropped.
          Jermall Charlo ducked Benavidez' callout like the plague. So there's that.
          _Rexy_ _Rexy_ likes this.

Comment

Everyone ''sees'' shlt
            Everyone is the better man

Until the bell rings

Comment

No, he's wrong. He has the wrong game plan for Canelo Alvarez. This is a very bad style matchup for him. You cannot fight off the back foot and expect to defeat Saul Alvarez. No, he has to find a way to back Canelo up if he is going to stand any chance of beating him and I just don't see Caleb Plant doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by LeOoze View Post
                Plant is smarter than BJS, is more slick and has faster hands. He gasses out in fights, but so does Canelo
                Yeah, all of that that's true but he does he have enough punching power to keep Canelo off of him for twelve rounds; I sincerely doubt it? if not, then Canelo is just going to walk him down and back him up for the entire fight.

Comment

The only things he sees are the number of zeros in his bank account. He won the Canelo fight lottery and that's as much as any fighter can aspire to do. In terms of actually winning... well, not so much. He has Zero chance, he doesn't do anything better or have the power necessary to pull it off.
                  Canvas Canvas likes this.

Comment

I see weak spots in Canelo too. His English isn't that good, I'm sure I could beat him at scrabble.

Comment

Working...
                    X