Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Four-Part Muhammad Ali Documentary From Ken Burns To Debut On PBS In September

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Four-Part Muhammad Ali Documentary From Ken Burns To Debut On PBS In September

Ken Burns is reentering boxing's storytelling ring, and it's another iconic heavyweight who's his muse this time around. The acclaimed documentarian will debut a four-part, eight-hour documentary on PBS chronicling the life of Muhammad Ali, the television program distributor announced.
    [Click Here To Read More]

What a waste of time by Burns... how 'bout telling the a story that hasn't been told tens ways from Sunday?
    buge buge likes this.

Comment

Beat me to it.

what is this the 200th Ali documentary. Give it a rest.

Comment

Just what we needed, another Muhammad Ali documentary.

Comment

Can someone make the Diego Corrales & Jorge Paez docs all fooking ready!!!

Comment

Not sure if PBS was involved in the process of making this one BUT PBS makes some incredible documentaries that Jack Johnson one still probably the greatest one I've seen as far as Boxing Documentaries

Comment

No, it's not the most fertile ground, but I'm interested nevertheless.

Comment

The occult establishment like to promote this America hating, white hating, racist, christian hating, islamo fascist, sufi/occult muslim. Coincidentally those are all occult establishment objectives: destroy American values, white christian culture, push racism/divide and conquer and push islam. The black fighters of his day hated his guts like Joe Frazier and Sugar Ray Robinson they knew he sold his soul and was peddling hate.
                buge buge likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by TinAgeOfBoxing View Post
                  The occult establishment like to promote this America hating, white hating, racist, christian hating, islamo fascist, sufi/occult muslim. Coincidentally those are all occult establishment objectives: destroy American values, white christian culture, push racism/divide and conquer and push islam. The black fighters of his day hated his guts like Joe Frazier and Sugar Ray Robinson they knew he sold his soul and was peddling hate.
                  Go to bed, Freedom

Comment

Originally posted by TinAgeOfBoxing View Post
                    If someone was pushing total integration and total equality rather than division, wouldn't that be the actual way to destroy white christian culture? By definition, by singling out that you want to preserve white christian culture, you are pushing an intrinsically race-driven manifesto.

You would struggle to find in American christian values anything congruent with the actual teachings of Jesus Christ that you will find in the gospels.

Some teachings of Jesus:

Judge not, that ye be judged.

Don't pray in a church or in the street like hypocrites. When you pray, shut the door, and do it in secret.

When you pray, don't repeat standard phrases. God knows what you need before you ask.

You can't serve God and money.

Don't worry about what you are going to drink or eat, God will provide.

And this corker which I quote word for word from the King James Bible: "Think not that I am come to provide peace: I come not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household."

Given this last one, if Ali was pushing an ideology of division, it seems in keeping with the direct teachings of Jesus Christ himself.

Comment

Working...
                    X