Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julian Rodriguez Confident: Jose Pedraza Has Been Broken a Few Times

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Julian Rodriguez Confident: Jose Pedraza Has Been Broken a Few Times

Former two-weight world champion Jose "Sniper" Pedraza has set his aim on another title. Pedraza, from Cidra, Puerto Rico, will take on the undefeated Julian "Hammer Hands" Rodriguez in a 10-round junior welterweight tilt Saturday, June 12 at The Theater at Virgin Hotels Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I hope Pedraza hand this punk a dose of humility.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
      I hope Pedraza hand this punk a dose of humility.
      I have seen them both fight live and I have met Rodriguez. He seems pretty humble! Looks like a good matchup but I am pulling for "Hammer Hands". I respect both guys but Julian is from Jersey. Not too far from my neck of the woods!

Comment

Pedraza took this fight, so just like in the past, he'll fight anyone, anytime, and any place.
        Rodriguez has come back better than what I remember he was before his break in boxing.
        Pedraza has 3 losses in his career, but except for the Zepeda loss I believe he was fighting
        at a weight that left him in a weakened state.
        Not to make excuses for Pedraza, who has some great wins on his record in spite of fighting
        below what would be his optimum fighting weight.
        Against Rodriguez this statement can either be confirmed, or be proven completely false.
        I further contend that Pedraza's best fighting weight maybe even at 147, not 140 pounds.
        That's a discussion for another day, because he's never fought at that weight, up to this point
        in his career.
        I'd like to see if he moved up to that weight class, if he would then have the power to finish
        off his opponents.
        As it is several opponents barely escaped being knocked out by him in the 130, 135, and at the
        140 pound weight classes.
        On June 12, we'll have are answer in his 140 pound fight with Rodriguez.

Comment

Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post

I have seen them both fight live and I have met Rodriguez. He seems pretty humble! Looks like a good matchup but I am pulling for "Hammer Hands". I respect both guys but Julian is from Jersey. Not too far from my neck of the woods!
          He sees his kids and talks about breaking Pedraza's ribs. Not cool.

Comment

Working...
          X