Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chad Johnson To Face Brian Maxwell On Floyd Mayweather-Logan Paul Undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chad Johnson To Face Brian Maxwell On Floyd Mayweather-Logan Paul Undercard

Chad Johnson will face a winless opponent in his boxing debut June 6 on the Floyd Mayweather-Logan Paul undercard. The 43-year-old Johnson, a six-time Pro Bowl wide receiver for the Cincinnati Bengals, will battle Brian Maxwell in a cruiserweight exhibition next month at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, Florida. Bare Knuckle Fighting Championships announced on its Twitter page Thursday afternoon that Maxwell will oppose Johnson as part of this Showtime Pay-Per-View event.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Who gives a flying ****? Why is this garbage a PPV fight? This is utter rubbish, nothing good to say of this...

Comment

Ochocinco ducked Adam Pac-Man Jones.

Comment

Maxwell's fight record:
        0-3-0-0 in pro bare knuckle boxing (2 KO losses)
        0-1-0-0 in pro boxing (1 KO loss)
        2-3-0-0 in pro MMA (2 KO losses, 1 submission loss)

And he's still gonna easily destroy Johnson.

Comment

I'm actually surprised he is facing someone with some experience. Obviously Maxwell isn't very good, but that's against other pros.

Respect to Ochocino.

Comment

I wonder if ochocinco will wear his future HOF jacket for his ring walk lol. Boxing is becoming a pathetic sad sport.. A shell of itself. Promoters and fighters have ruined this sport by never giving the best fights when they should and now we are entering the dawn of soap opera has been athletes and youtubers fighting with idiots paying for it. Floyd Mayweather is the genesis of this garbage.

Comment

lmao I mean ok

Comment

why would i want to see a 43 year old football player "box" somebody

Comment

Working...
                X