Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn on Fury-Joshua Deal: Prince Khalid Backing It, I Don't See Anything Stopping The Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn on Fury-Joshua Deal: Prince Khalid Backing It, I Don't See Anything Stopping The Fight

August 14 will be the date of the undisputed heavyweight title fight between Anthony Joshua and Tyson Fury, although Fury's contract remains unsigned. Both Eddie Hearn and Frank Warren, promoters for the two world champions, both confirmed the date the fight will take place in Saudi Arabia on Thursday. The delay to announcing the fight officially has been down to firming up guarantees around the site fee for the fight, believed to be $150 million.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Prince Khalid or DJ khaled lol .? We The Best!!!

Comment

Make way
      For Prince Khalid
      Say Hey
      It's Prince Khalid

Comment

Prince Khalid Adbdulaziz Al Saud is neither the son of Salman nor the defence secretary of Saudi Arabia.
        Last edited by GhostofGatti; 05-13-2021, 01:54 PM.

Comment

"believed to be" and "I trust him" aren't solid guarantees, especially for a fight of this magnitude.
          !-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

Is he actually the Defense Secretary or one of the lesser princes?

Comment

The lengths Eddie Hearn will go to keep the lie alive is astonishing. Lol
              !-1 !-1 champion4ever champion4ever like this.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofGatti View Post
                Prince Khalid Adbdulaziz Al Saud is neither the son of Salman nor the defence secretary of Saudi Arabia.
                Correct.

Khalid bin Salman bin Adbulaziz Al Saud is the Prince Khalid that helped bring the Joshua-Ruiz fight to Saudi Arabia and is the Prince Khalid being talked about here -- and he is the son of Salman and, I believe, the deputy defense minister.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFistz View Post
                  The lengths Eddie Hearn will go to keep the lie alive is astonishing. Lol
                  What lie? What did I miss?
                  Boxviewer Boxviewer likes this.

Comment

White noise until it’s signed, sealed & delivered
                    !-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X