Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor: I Hundred-Percent Believe Jose Ramirez Is There To Be Knocked Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor: I Hundred-Percent Believe Jose Ramirez Is There To Be Knocked Out

Josh Taylor isn't overly concerned about who will score the most important fight of his career. The Scottish southpaw will oppose an unbeaten American champion May 22 in Las Vegas, yet Taylor is confident he'll be treated appropriately by whichever judges are assigned to his showdown with Jose Ramirez. Besides, there's a realistic chance, according to Taylor, that their 12-round, 140-pound title unification fight never reaches the scorecards.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Great fight this, I don’t see how it can’t be anything except exciting

Comment

Josh Taylor has to "carry the cross" for UK Boxing! Warrington, Frampton, and now Saunders! He can't come over here and get blasted like Joshua did! That would be awful!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        Josh Taylor has to "carry the cross" for UK Boxing! Warrington, Frampton, and now Saunders! He can't come over here and get blasted like Joshua did! That would be awful!
        That would be great actually.

Comment

This is one of the best matchups of 2021.
          brown_knight06 brown_knight06 likes this.

Comment

Not to upset anyone BUT.... I said it before and I will say it again, Taylor is not the same. At one time I thought the fight would be one sided but not anymore. Regis Prograis took a toll on Taylor and the wear and tear will show when he faces Ramirez in the later rounds. I could be wrong but I think the fight is a lot closer than most.
            Marchegiano Marchegiano likes this.

Comment

I just hope it's a safe stoppage and Jose doesn't require oxygen etc. Robert Garcia will be doing his homework watching the tapes and he'll be waking up at 3am sweating alright.
              Hope he saw Ryan Martin quit like a girl after getting fully Tornadoed. Unbelievable cowardice from the previous American challenger.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

That would be great actually.
                Lol! I think the Brits get this one. Ramirez does not have a good defense!

Comment

Ramirez can be outskilled but his stamina, determination and chin don't give up. If he tries to KO him he will have a very hard time in this fight. It is hard enough to face Ramirez and it would be even harder to try to KO him.

Comment

Ain't happening Josh,in fact I got the pride of central valley by late KO! Will be there live to witness as well,Jose's got this
                    brown_knight06 brown_knight06 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X