Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Isaac Cruz Expects 'Toe-To-Toe' Fireworks With Francisco Vargas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Isaac Cruz Expects 'Toe-To-Toe' Fireworks With Francisco Vargas

Rising lightweight contender Isaac Cruz is expecting all-out fireworks when he faces former world champion Francisco Vargas in a ten round Showtime televised fight on June 19 at Toyota Center in Houston.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Isn't vargas with golden boy? Had no idea cruz was promoted by Pacquiao. Pretty cool

Comment

As much as I like Vargas, I wish he would retire before he gets brain damage. He gave us epic battles and was a noble warrior, but.. at 36, and with his style of fighting, I fear the worse.

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
        Isn't vargas with golden boy? Had no idea cruz was promoted by Pacquiao. Pretty cool
        Cruz is with promociones del pueblo

Comment

Originally posted by DJrabit View Post

Cruz is with promociones del pueblo
          In the article it quoted him thanking "senator manny Pacquiao "
          DJrabit DJrabit likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post

In the article it quoted him thanking "senator manny Pacquiao "
            I just noticed interesting his promoting Mexican fighters. I wonder if it’s a co promotion

Comment

Gotta love "Pitbull" in this one! Should've been Rolando Romero instead of Vargas!

Comment

That’s exactly what we’re going to get. This will be better than the main event.

Comment

Working...
                X