Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Dubois Vows "Explosive Knockout" Win in Bogdan Dinu Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daniel Dubois Vows "Explosive Knockout" Win in Bogdan Dinu Fight

After a whirlwind few days where young heavyweight superstar Daniel Dubois has been unexpectedly thrust back into the media spotlight, 'Dynamite' has now said it is "time to move on".
    [Click Here To Read More]

Considering who he is fighting I think that is a very safe bet

Comment

Dubois will win by KO, i don't think there's any doubt there. What really makes me laugh is how Dinu is ranked at number 2 by the WBA. How is he even ranked at all? He's never won a WBA ranking belt and he's never beaten anyone ranked in the top 15. In his last 4 fights he's been knocked out by MIller & Pulev, plus he's beaten an ancient and out of shape Osborn Machimana ( I remember David Price KO'ing him years ago) and another knock over fight. It's not the first time and it won't be the last, but it's an absolute scandal how Dinu is ranked at all by the WBA.

Comment

This is a good comeback fight for DDD. I'm looking forward to it.

Comment

Dinu can be tricky, he seriously hurt Pulev.

Comment

Probably true but this is more of a comeback confidence-building fight for Dubois. I give him and his promoter credit that he went and fought Joyce and not play safe protecting his "0 loss".

Comment

I don’t know where this ranks in the hall of Shame Heavyweight title fights list. Probably nothing will ever top Trevor Bryan - BJ Flores. But man. That will be high on the list

Comment

This fight and those following for Dubois is a good example of taking a loss and learning from it and moving on. What the results will be are open to how he fights in this and the next several fights. But sometimes it is good to have a loss early and not have that hanging over your head, goes to looking at yourself in training and opponents and of course heart esp in his case.

Comment

Dinu is #2 in the wba!??

Dubois, i hope the change he's made he'll utilise his youth & loose some bulk adding speed & head movement to his game. The L means nothing.

Comment

Comparing Dubois quitting and Saunders is ridiculous. Dubois took sustained punishment from a 6'6 260lb Joyce and fought through a broken face injury for many rounds. Saunders took 2 hard punches from midget clenelo and gave up immediately. Saunders eye did not even have time to swell he quit so fast. Guys like Dubois and Brooke proved they have heart Saunders proved he has none which is not a surprise at all.
                    takenotes takenotes likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X