Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lerrone Richards: I Can't Wait To Showcase My Skills Against De Carolis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lerrone Richards: I Can't Wait To Showcase My Skills Against De Carolis

Lerrone Richards says he will be able to call himself a genuine world level contender if he captures the vacant European super middleweight title against former WBA world champion Giovanni De Carolis at the AO Arena, Manchester this Saturday May 15, live on Sky Sports in the UK and on DAZN in the US and more than 200 countries and territories.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like Lerrone & I see him getting the win here, but all said & done with Canelo lining up against the likes of Plant, Benavidez, GGG & maybe Andrade he's got no chance of a World title fight @ 168Lb which makes him Commonwealth/European level at best. I'd like to see him rematch Lennox Clarke if he beats De Carolis with British/Commonwealth & European title's at stake.

Comment

Neither is getting near to world title action any time soon but if Lerrone beats De Carolis it would be a good match between himself and Zach Parker. Would likely draw a big crowd too, especially in Derby. Both men believe in themselves so there's no reason for it not to happen, unless their respective managements don't fancy the risk.

Comment

Rematch Lennox Clarke

Comment

Originally posted by londoner View Post
          Neither is getting near to world title action any time soon but if Lerrone beats De Carolis it would be a good match between himself and Zach Parker. Would likely draw a big crowd too, especially in Derby. Both men believe in themselves so there's no reason for it not to happen, unless their respective managements don't fancy the risk.
          Parker made an allmighty **** up when he relinquished the Lonsdale belt & the situation of the title's proves it. Richards Vs Clarke for me next with all championship belts on the line followed by ZP works best in my mind.

Comment

Working...
          X