Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: No Exhibition, I Want Floyd Mayweather To Risk His 50-0 With Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: No Exhibition, I Want Floyd Mayweather To Risk His 50-0 With Me

Last week at a press conference in Florida, Youtuber Jake Paul and five division champion Floyd Mayweather were involved in a physical altercation. The press conference was held to announce an exhibition clash between Mayweather and Jake Paul's older brother, fellow social media star Logan Paul.
    [Click Here To Read More]

You know what...

for the first time I actually want Mayweather Jr to win, it would be epic watching him humiliate the Paul brothers mind you I get it's all good for boxing promotion and interest but the guys and their inflated egos need to be given a serious reality check...

I might not have ever liked Floyds persona BUT I have always rated his ring achievements and his training ethic..

Comment

I could see Mayweather aging and getting caught by a bigger man-

People will call me crazy but it can happen--HE LOOKS OLD AS HELLL NOW

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
        I could see Mayweather aging and getting caught by a bigger man-

People will call me crazy but it can happen--HE LOOKS OLD AS HELLL NOW
        I mean in a fight where he isn't drained/restricted, the one Paul would absolutely have a shot against Floyd. Floyd would probably bank on trying to tire him out and then getting him late, similar to what he did vs McGregor.

Logan is a pus.sy so I expect nothing from him but Jake is more of a fighter mentally and might pull something off. Logan will probably gas and be gunshy before he gasses.
        GucciGod GucciGod likes this.

Comment

If this guy got a black eye from 1 punch from a security guard imagine what will happen to him v a real boxer with gloves on punching him repeatedly. Its not rocket science folks
          GucciGod GucciGod likes this.

Comment

He needs to make weight for that to happen. How will it go in the books? Paul 180, May 150? Fight somebody his own size, or make weight, big goof.
            YoungManRumble YoungManRumble likes this.

Comment

'I'm not doing no circus' this kid needs a serious reality check , either put away the microphone and try to be a 'real' fighter or accept your fate that you are just a bit piece in a circus act for money.

Comment

Imagine if JP really KOed Floyd or even knock him down? But if JP want a real boxing match and they do it at 150lbs then i guess Floyd kills him.

Comment

There's almost zero chance Floyd would lose either if these guys. If you think he will, you're exsvtky why these fights make money. Lol

Comment

Honestly, it's not hard to see that nothing hurts Mayweather more than a wound to his pride, and by letting Logan Paul get him so butthurt for such a childish reason he's handed himself a huge L. The result of the fight doesn't even matter at this point, he's already made himself into a loser. It's no less than he deserves for continuing to push this clown garbage for the sake of nothing but his own greed and ego.
                    sege64 sege64 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X