No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zach Parker Breaks Down Canelo's Win Over Saunders

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zach Parker Breaks Down Canelo's Win Over Saunders

Super middleweight Zach Parker insists he will be more than up for the task of toppling Canelo when his shot comes around and says the Mexican superstar will never have been in with a 'tank' like him.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Who is Zack Parker? Why is his opinion important?

Comment

He had it “even” before the stoppage… ok.. in other news!

Comment

I lost all respect for Parker when he relinquished the British title, he could have won a Lonsdale belt outright & become Commonwealth & European champion by now, but he blew it!!....

Comment

Zach Parker? I guess I have to check video of him, but he has to be very special to have any chance against Canelo. Once they're in the ring with him, they realise he's even better than they thought.

Comment

Oh brother....

Comment

He's no.1 in the WBO (another Frank Warren special)

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
              Who is Zack Parker? Why is his opinion important?

Comment

Another Brit who talks how they will beat Canelo this is getting embarrassing now. Parker hadn't even fought a big name but wants to get a ****. Canelo will unify the title in September then most probably fight GGG and Benavides. Parker beat a decent opponent before throwing your name in their.

Comment

I like Parker's confidence, but those cheekbones are sticking out again on the UK fighter

Comment

Originally posted by Tonyu View Post
                    Another Brit who talks how they will beat Canelo this is getting embarrassing now. Parker hadn't even fought a big name but wants to get a ****. Canelo will unify the title in September then most probably fight GGG and Benavides. Parker beat a decent opponent before throwing your name in their.
                    Callum and Saunders were good, but Canelo put an advantage against Callum by only giving him 3 weeks to train. Saunders was winning on my card before an unfortunate uppercut damaged his eye in one fell swoop. But this guy Parker, doesn't stand a chance in hell. I'm not impressed at all. I don't even know if he's fringe level. I'd pick fringe level Ryder to beat him, and beat him good.

Also, who goes into a ring with anyone claiming they're going to lose?

Comment

Working...
                    X