Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Felix Verdejo Enters Plea Of Not Guilty On Charges Of Murder, Carjacking And Kidnapping

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Felix Verdejo Enters Plea Of Not Guilty On Charges Of Murder, Carjacking And Kidnapping

Felix Verdejo is prepared to fight in the courtroom in order to clear his name. The former lightweight contender entered a plea of not guilty during a federal court hearing Tuesday morning in relation to the murder of Keishla Marlen Rodriguez Ortiz. Verdejo appeared via video conference, represented by a legal team who informed federal magistrate Camille V?lez Riv? of his former plea during the court session held in Hato Rey, Puerto Rico.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Scumbag if he did that **** reminds me of the Kabary Salem incident which surprisingly seems to have no update as of yet.

Comment

With such evidence like video, accomplice etc. How could anyone believe a not guilty plea? This guy is done for.

Comment

Of course he did, smh.....

Comment

Verdejo is DONEE

Comment

so how does this work?

Comment

This dummy is gonna look right at a video in court showing him tossing her body into the lake and is gonna be like “wasn’t me”.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                This dummy is gonna look right at a video in court showing him tossing her body into the lake and is gonna be like “wasn’t me”.
                That bridge the body was dumped from has some of the best cameras in the world and they did this in broad daylight. If everything is true then he deserves to rot in jail.

Comment

Let’s not lose focus on the grieving family people, so many people are damaged due to this foolish behavior of a cold blooded calculated killers! I pray that in time they can heal and be able to move forward after a life sentence or death penalty is rendered against the culprits.
                  vaborikua2014 vaborikua2014 likes this.

Comment

He’s not getting out of this one. Still shocked about this whole situation. This guy has ruined his own life and the lives of others.

Comment

Working...
                    X