Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs Eyes Jermall Charlo: That's a Big Fight, I Don't See Why It Can't Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs Eyes Jermall Charlo: That's a Big Fight, I Don't See Why It Can't Happen

Former middleweight champion Daniel Jacobs is still very much interested in a showdown with Jermall Charlo, who holds the WBC world title at 160-pounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Only if he gets back with Rozier. The sh^t he's shown in the last few fights has been embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
      Only if he gets back with Rozier. The sh^t he's shown in the last few fights has been embarrassing.
      If Jacobs fights like that against Charlo, then he’s definitely going to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by VashDBasher View Post

If Jacobs fights like that against Charlo, then he’s definitely going to lose.
        Forget losing, it's just going to be a bad fight to watch. Jacobs looked like crap vs a WASHED JCC Jr and then against Rosario made zero effort at all.

Either the fire is there or isn't there. If not, then he needs to retire. If he needs Rozier to bring it back, then go back to your coach from day one! But something needs to change.

Comment

I respect Jacobs so much, but I echo everyone above me. He is damaging his legacy with his performances, not adding to it. Why bother if the one thing one had to your name- true effort- is gone?
          Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

Charlo won't fight anyone with a pulse, Jacobs look shot last time out but I doubt he takes this one either.

Comment

Seems Jermall is content with staying @ 160? If he was to move up (which I think he should), it should only be for Benavidez or Canelo! Jacobs vs. Berlanga! Make It Happen!

Comment

Charlo should jump at this opportunity. Jacobs has looked completely pedestrian as of late and Jermall could really make a statement against him.

Comment

Charlo should take this fight. Jacobs looks ripe for a loss by KO.

Comment

Make it happen.

Comment

Working...
                    X