Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Isaac Cruz-Francisco Vargas Added To Showtime's Charlo-Montiel Telecast 6/19

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Isaac Cruz-Francisco Vargas Added To Showtime's Charlo-Montiel Telecast 6/19

The co-feature has been solidified for Showtime's telecast headlined by Jermall Charlo and Juan Macias Montiel on June 19. BoxingScene.com has confirmed that Mexican lightweights Isaac Cruz and Francisco Vargas have agreed to meet in a 10-round fight that night at a venue to be announced in Houston, Charlo's hometown. Cruz-Vargas will be part of a three-bout broadcast.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This fight has a lot of potential. It might be action packed based off of their respective styles.

Comment

El Bandito is washed. I'd love to see this be competitive but I don't like the idea of him at 135.

Comment

Excellent, looking forward to a good card

Comment

Charlo/Monteil lmfao jesus christ I forgot about that BS. PBC going the WWF mid 90's route of squash matches on TV, fights on PPV

Comment

Cruz Gonzalez doesn't play around. He's for real. He will make a quick work of Vargas in a brutal fight. This is the guy to watch for at lightweight. After he disposes of Vargas, they should give him a sacrificial lamb like Campbell, or something similar.

He's emerging as Lopez's mandatory for the fake belts, but Lopez will have nothing to do with him. Too risky.
            Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 05-11-2021, 01:57 PM.

Comment

This fight will steal the night. Hope it goes longer, like 8. Not interested in the Jermall fight. I wonder who the 3rd name on the card is.

Comment

Good fight to watch on the night of that triller ppv show and the weird Chavez card. Great alternative.

Comment

I’ll watch this one but no the main fight. If you a champ fight the top 10 and if not someone that will give you a competitive fight.
                  After Cruz should fight Campbell then go for the big dogs but don’t know how if he is with Haymon

Comment

Fun fight, should be all action

Comment

Working...
                    X