Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Reacts To Saunders Getting Stopped By Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Reacts To Saunders Getting Stopped By Canelo

EVENTS IN THE early hours of Sunday morning demonstrated once again that size does matter in the sport of boxing. The richly skilled ring craft of Billy Joe Saunders was just not enough to knock the Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez bandwagon off course. Put simply, he is just too big and too strong at the weight, along with the many others he has campaigned at across his 59-fight career. And he can fight a bit too, I should add.
    [Click Here To Read More]

BJs was unable to put a dent in the bigger man? The bigger man who is shorter and weighed less?
    mxtali mxtali likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post
      BJs was unable to put a dent in the bigger man? The bigger man who is shorter and weighed less?
      Canelo does look bulkier mate while watching the fight i was thinking Canelos arms are nearly twice the size of BJS, being short is a bit of an advantage if the same weight ofc.
      !-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

These fools still don’t realize canelo Is not the bigger man he’s just the better man.

Comment

Originally posted by Skillz12 View Post
          These fools still don’t realize canelo Is not the bigger man he’s just the better man.
          he’s just short not exactly small in mass though is he.
          !-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

Good ole Frank used this article to talk about the bravery of Dubois, promote Zach Parker and imply Canelo is on roids.

Fish Eyes strikes again!!!!

Comment

Frank's right, Dubois was brave as he fought on from the second round till the tenth with that injury. As for Canelo he certainly does look a lot more comfortable at the weight than BJS.

Comment

Frank might get Zach Parker a shot at canelo . I would take back the majority of what I have said about his dodgy WBO route to titles if he pulls that off.

Comment

Spot on Frank, ole fish eye's has always got one in the pan.

Comment

Clenelo is a small 168 fighter with a small frame and narrow shoulders. Clenelo does not have power. Saunders is and always has been a pillow fisted brit bum. Overhyped brit bums get ktfo everyday by world level fighters.

Comment

Working...
                    X