Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders Still Has a Future in Boxing, Potential Options, Should He Continue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Saunders Still Has a Future in Boxing, Potential Options, Should He Continue

After a disappointing night for Billy Joe Saunders, his management team, MTK Global put a positive gloss on things. "He went into the lion's den and dared to be great in front of 70,000 fans," said a post on Twitter. "You're still one of the best fighters in the world. You will be back."
    [Click Here To Read More]

He can beat all other guys at 168 except maybe Benavidez.
    batista84 batista84 likes this.

Comment

Iono...BJS was always a chore to watch (granted he had a solid performance against Canelo), doesn’t take on quality opposition, and to top it all off is a drug cheat. If he is not a champion any longer, personally I have no interest in watching any fight he is involved in (sans a top 5 contender being opposite of him). Not entertaining inside or outside the ring to me. So, I see no reason to be excited about his future bouts. I know one loss should not define a fighter, but when you pad your record to get in position for a mega fight, you damn sure better win or at least make the decision controversial. Good luck in your future endeavors BJS, but I won’t be tuned in.

Comment

Vs. Callum Smith is a great fight.
        But for some reason Fighters from across the pond hate getting eachother paid.

Comment

He might be okay, back @ 160Lb, but there's nothing for him @ 168. He's achieved a lot in his career (British "Lonsdale belt outright", Commonwealth, & EBU title's so can hold his head up. Personally I think it could be time to hang em up & enjoy his life.

Comment

Billy-Hoe Saunders is no Anthony Dirrell, he ( Dirrel ) went out like a real G. This Euro-Bum cant even beat a Gabriel Rosado, another real one. Billy-Hoe Saunders, needs to go back to the UK and fight Callum Smith, dont come back.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
              He can beat all other guys at 168 except maybe Benavidez.
              After his eye injury, fighting Benavidez will be suicidal. Benavidez is going to go into that fight looking for blood and will target that eye all night long with his heavy shots and high punch output. Callum Smith or John Ryder would be safer options for BJS.

Comment

I think he beats everyone at 168 except Charlo and Benavidez. Plant would give him a difficult fight but I do think he would beat him in a close ud.

Comment

But the question is, is he willing to fight another dangerous opponents for small paydays?

5- 7 millions in bank and eye injury? I would say good bye to boxing and start the new life.

Comment

Stick a fork in him he's done !!

Comment

Working...
                    X