Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Milton Breaks Down Sparring With Tyson Fury, Tabs Him Over Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Milton Breaks Down Sparring With Tyson Fury, Tabs Him Over Joshua

Heavyweight prospect Jeremiah Milton says Tyson Fury is a "conundrum" and gives him the edge in a potential showdown with Anthony Joshua having sparred with him recently.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'd bet on Fury. He's not stupid, he won't go and slug it out with Joshua all the way. He has excellent movement for such a big man, and underrated power. A very awkward and difficult opponent for anyone.

Comment

It is hard to see hoiw AJ gets to him without Tyson having a massive brain fart. AJ fights scared now and no way he takes it to Tyson on the night. That splash of Kronk coaching has just given Fury an extra dimension.

Comment

Fight finally announced yet?

Comment

Let's get the fight announced first...

Comment

He must be the dude that gave Tyson fury the black eye he’s got now. Imagine getting a black eye off someone who is 3-0 lol, imagine what AJ would do
            Boxviewer Boxviewer likes this.

Comment

Sorry Milton and no disrespect but you are a beginner and your opinion doesn’t go that far with me. If you told me you have worked with both fighters recently and the levels are different then I would say that carry some weight, but hell I fought Jr Lightweight and Lightweight and I can give that assessment you gave by watching a sparring session. This really isn’t news worthy and hell a 3-0 fighter gives his take, these heavyweights anyone can go with one good shot!
              Last edited by hitmanjosh; 05-11-2021, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
                Sorry Milton and disrespect but you are a beginner and your opinion doesn’t go that far with me. If you told me you have worked with both fighters recently and the levels are different then I would say that carry some weight but hell I fought Jr Lightweight and Lightweight and I can give that assessment you gave by watching a sparring session. This really isn’t news worthy and hell a 3-0 fighter gives his take, these heavyweights anyone can go!
                Pmsl, and are you saying you know more than Milton? Is this what you mean? Are you trying to say that the opinion you have has more substance and more evidence to back up what you are saying? Have you sparred either Joshua or Fury?

trolls these days HAHAHA. Always thinking they’re one comment from fame .
                PunchyPotorff PunchyPotorff likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by GucciGod View Post

Pmsl, and are you saying you know more than Milton? Is this what you mean? Are you trying to say that the opinion you have has more substance and more evidence to back up what you are saying? Have you sparred either Joshua or Fury?

trolls these days HAHAHA. Always thinking they’re one comment from fame .
                  I know more and have been around more champions in Detroit in the early 80 til 90’s and was a better fighter than him also Mark my words hater. How many multiple champions were in Detroit during this period how many gold medalist were here or trained here during that period, I know you don’t know and you don’t know me so don’t ever try and come for me punk MF’er!

Comment

At least he's not making videos of gloves and ****.

Comment

Working...
                    X