Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jose Ramirez Grinds Hard For Josh Taylor Unification

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jose Ramirez Grinds Hard For Josh Taylor Unification

Jose Ramirez Training camp Photos Gallery - The countdown is on, and WBC/WBO junior welterweight world champion Jose Ramirez is 12 days away from a legacy-defining undisputed showdown against Josh Taylor, Scotland's IBF/WBA kingpin. (photos by Top Rank)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Im pumped for this one hope Ramirez pulls off the upset and keeps the mexican streak going
    Marchegiano Marchegiano likes this.

Comment

So Taylor's a 2 to 1 favorite?

Gonna have to put some money on Ramirez then. The Brit's definitely need this one bad tho

Comment

Granted, I don't know the depth of Taylor's and Ramirez character but from what I have gathered, Ramirez seems like a nicer and better person overall and I stand by that based on what I have seen.
        Last edited by richardt; 05-10-2021, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Ramirez has to knock him out.
          Marchegiano Marchegiano likes this.

Comment

Josh won a very close decision over his last undefeated champion but that doesn't mean he will do it twice, I hate Ramirez style but he is effective and undefeated as well and Josh will have to bring his A+ game to get this win, just my opinion! Betting money say take Ramirez which I will do.

Comment

Doe's anyone know which TV channel's covering this one in the UK?

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
                Josh won a very close decision over his last undefeated champion but that doesn't mean he will do it twice, I hate Ramirez style but he is effective and undefeated as well and Josh will have to bring his A+ game to get this win, just my opinion! Betting money say take Ramirez which I will do.
                Ramirez arguably lost to Postol not long ago. Some had him losing. Taylor beat Postol after about 12 pro fights.

so it depends how you look at it. I don’t buy into that stuff too much.

I think it’s a great fight, about as close to a true 50/50 as you can get. Both guys I consider proper champions, not just belt holders, it’s a true unification between the two men left standing in the division.

i’m surprised the odds aren’t a bit closer. It may be because some felt Prograis might’ve been number 1 or 2 before Taylor beat him. Some felt that was really the fight between the 2 best.

great class of styles though. I don’t see how it can be a boring fight.
                Last edited by deathofaclown; 05-11-2021, 05:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
                  Doe's anyone know which TV channel's covering this one in the UK?
                  Not on normal TV

it’s on PPV on that Fite TV app

Comment

Ramirez looks shook. Even just doing some padwork with Robert his eyes are saying "The Tartan Tornado is coming to town and he's gonna be bringin a whole world of hurt and I'm thinking my game won't be enough to stop this man" It's all in the eyez.

Comment

Working...
                    X