Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez Opens As -600 Favorite Versus Caleb Plant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez Opens As -600 Favorite Versus Caleb Plant

Oddsmakers don't figure Caleb Plant to end the incredible run enjoyed by Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez, though still give him a better chance than his predecessors. The unbeaten IBF super middleweight titlist has been inserted as a modest +400 underdog to dethrone Alvarez (56-1-2, 38KOs), the reigning WBC/WBA/WBO champ who has opened as a -600 favorite in such a fight according to BetOnline.ag.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It’ll be refreshing when Canelo fights someone that isn’t a 6-1 underdog.

Comment

Do these writers not proof read their work before posting it?
      takenotes takenotes likes this.

Comment

Maybe Plant is a bit better than Saunders, but he's not much better. There are levels, and Canelo is at the highest. He batters Plant over the distance or stops him, if the fight happens in future

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
          So you are against a undisputed match up?

He's fighting the best in his weight class period. Don't worry, I know you badly want him to move up to face Bivol or Beterbiev and once Canelo becomes undisputed, you will get your wish.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

He's fighting the best in his weight class period. Don't worry, I know you badly want him to move up to face Bivol or Beterbiev and once Canelo becomes undisputed, you will get your wish.
            Shanemosley couldn’t think of any new double standard threads when bringing up GGG’s victimhood

Comment

Plant is good, but Canelo is on a completely different level.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                Anyone he fights will be an underdog maybe if everyone else fought eachother and built up thier own resumes the odds wouldn't be so lopsided

Comment

Exactly, and it’s not like Canelo has a time machine to go back and face Joe Calzaghe in 2006 or Roy Jones Jr. in 1994.
                  garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

I’m not.

I’m just excited for when he fights someone who’s an even match.

Comment

Working...
                    X