Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berlanga On Saunders: P-ssy, Even If You Were Losing, At Least Go Out With A Bang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Berlanga On Saunders: P-ssy, Even If You Were Losing, At Least Go Out With A Bang

Edgar Berlanga looked forward to the sport's biggest night of the year to date, though was left with a bitter taste over the manner in which it concluded. The unbeaten super middleweight prospect was in attendance as Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez unified the WBC/WBA/WBO belts following an 8th round stoppage of unbeaten Billy Joe Saunders in front of a record-breaking crowd of 73,126 at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas. Alvarez (56-1-2, 38KOs) managed to fracture Saunders' right orbital bone, forcing head trainer Mark Tibbs to rescue the Brit from further punishment in calling for the fight to cease prior to the start of round nine.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Saunders' own words back at him.

Comment

I think I heard that when he said that he didn't realise how bad the injury potentially is.

Comment

There is a huge difference between an eye been broken to having an eye swollen shut. BUT as a fan of Saunders I’m devastated about the Loss, but I cannot have a real go at anybody that’s holding him to his own words in the past, because his opinion on. Dubois was extremely harsh, talk like that and you’ve gotta make sure you do as you said and he didn’t. I think Saunders will probably retire if I’m honest, I’m gonna put a bet on that anyways.
        YoungManRumble YoungManRumble likes this.

Comment

It was pointless to continue. Saunders could not hurt Alvarez, but Alvarez was hurting Saunders even before breaking his face. As so many had predicted, Alvarez would walk Saunders down and finish him.
          Slowhand Slowhand garfios garfios like this.

Comment

It’s great to be macho and go out on your shield and all but what do you gain ? Some knobber on the internet saying your a warrior for a week , serious injuries are for life

The guy is a millionaire now , there’s really no need to risk losing a eye for fans that will forget who you are in a year .

There’s so much money in boxing these days the old school warrior mentality has gone . No point being a brain dead millionaire ect or a one eyed *****
            Last edited by Straightener; 05-10-2021, 07:54 AM.
            eco1 eco1 Flap Mr WorldWide like this.

Comment

Hopefully now, NSB will turn on this guy like everyone turned on Saunders when he said it about DuBWAH.

Be consistent.

Comment

Well Berlanga is very young, and it sounds like he didn't understand the actual injury; just thought it was a black eye.

Comment

Saunders fought a good fight; no need to Antonio Margarito himself to please anyone...
                  Speedy1 Speedy1 Slowhand Slowhand like this.

Comment

Originally posted by PredatorStyle View Post
                    Well Berlanga is very young, and it sounds like he didn't understand the actual injury; just thought it was a black eye.
                    We need to STOP using the "He Young Doe" defense for these fighters.

Comment

Working...
                    X