Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Nery Made Several Adjustments in Preparing For Brandon Figueroa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Nery Made Several Adjustments in Preparing For Brandon Figueroa

Two-division world champion and current WBC Super Bantamweight World Champion Luis "Pantera" Nery will meet Brandon "Heartbreaker" Figueroa in a high stakes battle of unbeatens at 122 pounds in a 12-round battle that headlines action live on Showtime, this coming Saturday, May 15, from Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, Calif. in a Premier Boxing Champions event.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is going to be a bloody one. I have Nery getting the better of Figueroa.
    landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

I know most are picking Nery. I am. But is there anyone out there NOT looking forward to this one?? What a potential FOTY.

Comment

This is one of the best matchups that can be made in boxing. If Figuroa can hang in there, this could be a back and forth war!

Comment

I got Figueroa if he can go toe to toe with an overweight Julio Ceja and take his best shots I can see him hanging with Nery and overwhelming him I think Nery lacks discipline meanwhile Figueroa stays in the gym and I think that will be the difference.

Comment

Looking forward to this one and hoping Figueroa can weather the storm and pull out the win. But can see this being a rough one for both fighters.

Comment

Figueroa is going to continue coming at Nery for the entire 12 rounds and will be able to keep up the volume attack. REALLY looking forward to this fight, definitely a FOTY candidate.

Think I slightly favor Nery but man it could go either way.

Comment

I'm so glad Nery went back to his original long time trainer. And that's no knock on Reynosa but his training style did not suite Nery's fighting style at all.

WAR Pantera!!!

Comment

This will be a great fight. No running, no hugging, no quitting, no Mayweatheresque " slick tactics ". Just cohones, and technique, machismo.

Comment

Working...
                  X