Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergey Kovalev Could Potentially Fight at Cruiserweight in Next Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sergey Kovalev Could Potentially Fight at Cruiserweight in Next Bout

Former light heavyweight champion Sergey Kovalev could potentially return to the ring in the cruiserweight division, according to a source in the boxer's team. Kovalev (34-4-1, 29 KOs), 38-years-old, made his pro debut in 2009 and he's fought at the light heavyweight limit for the entire duration of career.
    [Click Here To Read More]

So he made his pro debut in 2009 & his last match was also in 2009.....

Comment

He needs to retire as his punch resistance, legs, and stamina are all gone. He is going to get seriously hurt. He had a good career and there is no reason for him to continue as he accomplished a lot in the light heavyweight division. Plus according to the article he has ring rust amounting to 12 years that is just too much time away from the ring in order to launch a successful comeback.
      Mission2Uranus Mission2Uranus likes this.

Comment

I never want to see a Sergey Kovalev in a ring again. Failing drug tests, stalking women, and selling out his belt to canelo, the man is a disgrace.
        TinAgeOfBoxing TinAgeOfBoxing likes this.

Comment

Cruiserweight is a bad idea.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
            Cruiserweight is a bad idea.
            I assume they mean WBC Cruiserweight, but yeah. He should just retire, or go get murdered in the Beterbiev grudge match

Comment

Originally posted by SinderellaMan View Post
              So he made his pro debut in 2009 & his last match was also in 2009.....
              Typical BS editing.

Comment

sad site to see....

Comment

I remember when canelo and him fought. Can’t believe it’s been about 12 years ago. Damn time flies.
                  LeOoze LeOoze Mammoth Mammoth like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oscardelatoya View Post
                    I remember when canelo and him fought. Can’t believe it’s been about 12 years ago. Damn time flies.
                    lmao first post on here and you got me laughing

Comment

Working...
                    X