Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo, Chavez Sr. Exchanged Words of Praise at AT&T Stadium

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo, Chavez Sr. Exchanged Words of Praise at AT&T Stadium

Following his big win on Saturday night, Saul "Canelo" Alvarez and Julio Cesar Chavez Sr. exchanged words of praise. Chavez Sr. - a former three division champion - is widely regarded as the greatest boxer to come out of Mexico. Canelo, a former four division champion, is the biggest star in the sport and considered by most as the top pound-for-pound fighter in boxing.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That's beautiful, man. I'm happy for Mexicans – they have so much love for their star of the sport. The good guys won, the whole world won, and somewhere out there a load of *****s are miserable. Warms my heart!

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
      That's beautiful, man. I'm happy for Mexicans – they have so much love for their star of the sport. The good guys won, the whole world won, and somewhere out there a load of *****s are miserable. Warms my heart!
      I have a legitimate question for you. Although I understand being happy for Canelo and Chavez and the people who support them, and I also understand not liking BJS, why are you happy some Travelers (most of whom are total strangers and people you've never met) are miserable?

Comment

Originally posted by Quercusalba View Post

I have a legitimate question for you. Although I understand being happy for Canelo and Chavez and the people who support them, and I also understand not liking BJS, why are you happy some Travelers (most of whom are total strangers and people you've never met) are miserable?
        Because living amongst them as neighbours hasn't been a pleasant time. Simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post

Because living amongst them as neighbours hasn't been a pleasant time. Simple as that.
          Points to you for honesty.

Comment

Two great fighters, one already a legend, the other establishing a legacy. I guess Whitaker was to Chavez what Mayweather was to Canelo, too slick, but still, two superb fighters.

Comment

Mutual respect. Nice to see, the past Mexican greats usually seem to hate on Canelo.

Comment

Chavez is a nobody. He banged more bums than Elton John. Beat nobody of note.

Comment

Chavez sr and the other real Mexican warriors ducked no one. clownelo cherry picks weak and no threat opponents.Until this stupid entitled idiot fights Charlo, Benavidez and Andrade he will never walk in the real Mexican warriors shoes to the knowledgeable Mexican fans. You can't trick the real.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                    Chavez sr and the other real Mexican warriors ducked no one. clownelo cherry picks weak and no threat opponents.Until this stupid entitled idiot fights Charlo, Benavidez and Andrade he will never walk in the real Mexican warriors shoes to the knowledgeable Mexican fans. You can't trick the real.
                    STFU you imbecile.

Andrade is garbage
                    Charlo already ducked Canelo twice and ducked Benavidez
                    Benavidez vs Canelo 2022 Cinco de Mayo.

You're just mad the King Duck Gayweather led the way in all the black fighters ducking every challenge out there with Crawford/Spence not happening, Charlo and Andrade not unifying the MW division and Stank Davis ducking Loma and Teofimo.

Comment

Working...
                    X