Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Canelo-Plant Only Fight To Make Next; Hopefully Plant Feels Same Way

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Canelo-Plant Only Fight To Make Next; Hopefully Plant Feels Same Way

ARLINGTON, Texas - Canelo Alvarez and promoter Eddie Hearn agree that Caleb Plant is the only opponent that makes sense for the Mexican superstar to fight next. The undefeated Plant holds the only super middleweight world title Alvarez needs to be crowned boxing's fully unified 168-pound champion. Alvarez, who already held the WBA and WBC belts, won the WBO championship from Billy Joe Saunders on Saturday night at AT&T Stadium.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I am down for Canelo vs Plant in September!!! Canelo is hands down the Pound for Pound King of Boxing and I love his activity as the face of Boxing!!!

Comment

Hopefully Haymon lets it happen. We know he likes to hoard titles and do in house fights.
      Plant needs to let it be known he wants it.
      Last edited by QballLobo; 05-09-2021, 10:05 AM.

Comment

It would be a soft touch for Canelo.. but he’s had a solid run. At least it’s a unification fight

hope he fights a solid name after

Comment

Unification makes sense. Only intriguing fight, for me anyways, would be against Bivol.

Comment

Plant needs to make it happen. Al won't like it & will block the fight with options & contracts.
            Let's hope for the sport it happens because i for one am fed up with belt holder's milking belts instead of proving they're the best against the best.
            brown_knight06 brown_knight06 likes this.

Comment

Here we go.....slave contracts and options on plant’s career, and mandates for his crap app to follow...

Comment

Benavidez Vs. Plant should have already happened at least a year ago & we wouldn't even be talkng about the feather fisted Plant right now.

But it's cool, Alvarez deserves a soft touch just like the PBC roster gets.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                  Hopefully Haymon lets it happen. We know he likes to hoard titles and do in house fights.
                  Plant needs to let it be known he wants it.
                  Haymon is not a promoter. I don't know why you and others keep lying about that.
                  Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Hope Haymon doesn’t make this crap fight unless Canelo locks in to face real challenges such as Charlo & Benavidez.. we all know he smokes Plant, Canelo keeps picking on weak champs

Comment

Working...
                    X