Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Blasts Saunders' Right Eye For TKO in Eight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Blasts Saunders' Right Eye For TKO in Eight

Canelo, Saunders Fight Photos Gallery - AT&T Stadium, Arlington, Texas - In a unification showdown for the WBC, WBO, WBA super middleweight titles, a crowd of over 73,000 saw Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (56-1-2, 38 KOs) stop Billy Joe Saunders (30-1, 14 KOs) in eight rounds. (photos by Ed Mulholland)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Brutal punch. Classic Canelo. Don't think I have ever seen a man who looks as fearsome as Alvarez.

BJ's cheek look like it moved an inch inside his skull; horrific. Looks like a baseball bat attack.

Comment

Coward will continue to duck Charlo and Benavidez

Comment

Has anyone checked up on Thuglife Nelo? Just want to make sure he didn't have an aneurysm while masturbating or something

Comment

Originally posted by PredatorStyle View Post
          Brutal punch. Classic Canelo. Don't think I have ever seen a man who looks as fearsome as Alvarez.

BJ's cheek look like it moved an inch inside his skull; horrific. Looks like a baseball bat attack.
          what do you expect when you choose feather fisted punching bag opponents. Anybody can look good in front of that bum garbage

eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
            what do you expect when you choose feather fisted punching bag opponents. Anybody can look good in front of that bum garbage
            Well why don’t YOU lace up the gloves and show us mere mortals how it’s done?
            GucciGod GucciGod likes this.

Comment

Canelo haters steady PUNCHING THE AIR right now like some BETA MALES. With every fight Canelo has it makes the records PBC betas and others have look more and more mediocre. I say that with respect and understanding that they are being misled by Al Haymon. Al Haymon now relies on Canelo Alvarez to give his fighters the biggest opportunity of their lives. Sad.

Comment

Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
                Canelo haters steady PUNCHING THE AIR right now like some BETA MALES. With every fight Canelo has it makes the records PBC betas and others have look more and more mediocre. I say that with respect and understanding that they are being misled by Al Haymon. Al Haymon now relies on Canelo Alvarez to give his fighters the biggest opportunity of their lives. Sad.
                Grow up man. You look and sound pathetic. How you even allowed yourself to press “post comment” after proof reading what you’d wrote is beyond me. The only one who reeks of estrogen is you.

btw, I wanted and thought Saunders could do it.
                canelo did great. Better man on the night. Brilliant, brilliant fighter, but I think even he would call you a straight up weirdo if you verbally projected this comment to him! This place has become a sewer full of idiotic trolls. Never laced em up and don’t have the first clue about how the “business” side of this sport ACTUALLY works.
                Sweet Scions Sweet Scions eco1 eco1 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                  The Muppet Team in full effect.... Telling everyone how Charlo is fighting such Stellar competition.... Eyesrolling.....

Comment

The pics of Saunders eye are brutal, the bone is just gone. I think he’s going to need surgery.

Comment

Working...
                    X